Eames House - 20 Comeau Drive, PO Box 841
Woodstock, NY 12498
The Historical Society of Woodstock was founded in 1929 by a group of artists, writers, academics, and local citizens. In addition to the exhibition space, which is located at the historic Eames House on Comeau Drive in the center of Woodstock, the Historical Society has an extensive archive consisting of paintings, prints, drawings, sculpture, textiles, photographs, books, manuscripts, correspondence, documents, film/sound recordings, and antique tools. The archive serves as a resource for a wide range of exhibitions, public programming, and research.
Support us by becoming a member
Tool Shed Renovation
click for more information
Click to donate
HSW - Membership - Tool Shed Renovation